The magnetic water treatment with MHD resonators application range
Energetics and metallurgy:
• Preventing scale formation, removal of previously deposited scale;
• Hot, cold and recycling water supply systems;
• Water-heating or steam boilers;
• Water conditioning and makeup demineralizer;
• Compressors heat-exchanging units, refrigerators and condensers;
• Water-desalinating plants;
• Combustion of liquid hydrocarbon fuel;
Chemical, petrochemical, chemical, chemico-pharmaceutical and food industry:
• Evaporation plants (to prevent milk milk stone deposits provided milk superacidity);
Separation of dispersed systems:
• Precipitation, bleaching, sedimentation;
• Filtering, centrifugation;
Separation of liquids:
• Rectification, fractionation.
• Flushing of sediments;
• Lime hydration.
• Evaporation, drying;
• Heating and cooling;
• combustion of liquid hydrocarbon fuels.