Stationary gas analyzers of gases and steams of combustible liquids
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Stationary gas analyzer of gases and steams of combustible liquids is intended for:
a) of automatic continuous control of pre-explosive concentrations of combustible gases and steams and their totalities in mid air apartments and on open-space;
b) deliveries of the light and voice signaling and commutation of external electric chains at exceeding of the set values of concentration. The value of thresholds of wearing-out is set at producing from a production and can be set on call of customer in a range from 5 to 50 % LCL;
c) transformations of the measured value of concentration to the output signal of direct-current (for Warners having a current output signal);
d) transformations of the measured value of concentration and state of threshold devices to the output digital signal of RS 232 or RS 485 (for Warners having an output digital signal);
e) deliveries of signal of blocking of external electric chains in case of setting off feed of Warner.
- microsystem of treatment of information and self-diagnose;
- built-in light and voice signaling on every channel;
- automatic tuning of "zero";
- digital counting out device of concentration of gas;
- management possibility by peripheral executive devices;
- noise-proof communication line “Sensor – BPS”;
- presence of current and digital exits;
- presence of current and digital exits; simultaneous checking feature to the explosive concentrations and MPC of harmful gases (carbon monoxide, sulphuretted hydrogen of and other).
- Amount of measuring channels - from 1 to 5;
- Range of measuring of Warners on a test component - from 0 to 50 % LCL. A test component is methane, propane or hexane;
- Limits of permissible basic absolute error of Warners on a test component ±5 % LCL;
- Range of working temperatures - from - 40 to +50 °C;
- Basic~220 V; ±220V; ±24V
- Reserve ±24V, ~220V
- Thresholds of including of signaling, % LCL:
- preventive, "THRESHOLD 1" - 10 (20) *;
- pre-emergency, "THRESHOLD 2" - 20 (40) *;
- it is a signal "Refuse";
* – influenced on call of customer.
- Output signals:
- is a management by executive devices is a "dry" contact of relay, 2 А, 220 V;
- it is a current exit – 0-5, or 4-20 мА;
- it is a digital exit – RS 232 or RS 485;
- BPS – IP communication line - 3-wire, noise protected up to 1200 m.
- The corps of BPS provides the degree of defence of IP 65 for GOST 14254.1.1.2.
Level of voice pressure of Warner no less than 65 dB in the distance a 1 m from Warner Middle work on the refuse of Warner no less than 35000 our. A criterion of refuse is appearance of signal "REFUSE".
Complete middle tenure of employment of Warner no less than 12;
- Overall sizes of component parts of Warner :
- BPS: 284 х 232 х 143 mm;
- a sensor is: 100 х 115 х 110 mm;
- Mass of component parts of Warner:
- BPS – 4,0 kg;
- a sensor is – 0,4 kg;
Other product categories: