Gas flowmeter DOZOR-S-M-10
Intended for an instantaneous discovery and estimation of losses of gas through upcast safety-valves and other purge pipelines. Principle of action is based on measuring of concentration of gas in a candle depending on the size of his loss. For this purpose in an upcast candle from exteriority a probe is placed, after during a 5-10 sec., measuring, and fixing of results is produced in memory with pointing of time and date of realization of works. A flowmeter consists of portable measuring block of Warner of DOZOR-S-M-10 and external telescopic probe.
- the necessity of cutting in is absent for a pipeline;
- does not create the losses of pressure and gas expense;
- a very tall sensitiveness allows to control the least losses of gas, inaccessible for other facilities measuring;
- archiving of control results;
- integrated GPS- modem for registration of moving of personnel during a working day (option).
- The controlled environment is natural gas, methane;
- Range of control of outgassing:
waste candle, mm
Q, m3/h 20 0,001÷0,016 50 0,005÷0,180 80 0,01÷0,2
- Measuring time, no more, - 10 sec.;
- Class of implosion protection – II 2G Ex db ib IIB T4 Gb;
- Time of continuous work without the subcharge of accumulator, no less 20 hours;
- Length of telescopic probe - 2,4 or a 6 m;
- Mass, no more - 1,5 kg.