Magnetohydrodynamic (MHD) resonator – anti-scale device
Antis-cale device: magnetohydrodynamics (MHD) resonator.
Magnetohydrodynamics (MHD) resonator is a device designed to remove the scale and intensify the technological processes by magnetic treatment of water and water solutions.
In the process of magnetic treatment of water as the magnetic field source the permanent magnets are used, which made of modern materials based on alloys of rare earth metals. Magnetohydrodynamic resonators do not have kinematic components and electrical circuits, they are very easy to install, do not require permanent service, they are not the source of dangerous radiation and have long service life without additional costs. Magnetic water treatment is used in conjunction with other methods of water treatment (de-aeration and chemical treatment), improving their efficiency.
• do not have any kinematic components and electrical circuits;
• very easy to install;
• do not need permanent service;
• are not the source of dangerous radiation;
• have long service life without additional costs.
Antiscale devices (MHD resonators) are used in conjunction with other methods of water treatment (de-aeration and chemical treatment), improving their efficiency.
The magnetic treatment of water with the MHD resonator should be applied for water treatment in the following processes:
• before the chemical water treatment systems, what allows to extend the regeneration cycle of the ion-exchange filters up to 40%, resulting in a saving of reagents, water and energy;
• before the hot-water boilers to prevent scale formation on heat transfer surfaces, even in case of utilizing raw water, without preliminary chemical purification;
• before the hot water supply system boilers to prevent scale formation;
• before the vacuum-evaporator installations to prevent scaling and increase their productivity by improving the separation media.
In general, the introduction of magnetic water treatment through the MHD resonators allows you to:
• reduce the cost of energy inputs for heating and evaporation of water by 10-15%;
• extend the service life of the equipment because the chemical and mechanical cleanings of equipment from scale are unnecessary and overheating of heat-exchange equipment metal parts caused by the deterioration of heat transfer from scaled surfaces to the water is unlikely;
• reduce operating costs for equipment maintenance and repair;
• avoid long idle time of equipment between overhauls for its cleaning and restoration.
See also: the principle of magnetic water treatment devices - MHD resonators.